- CyberFence provides parents to control their children and set restrictions while using PC and Internet Learn More
- Web Site Blocking
- Video Blocking
- Youtube blocking
- Mobile Support
- Time Limits
- Activity Report
- Program Blocking
- Live Screen Capture
CyberFence, Parental Control service, will end its service on July 31, 2015. We will be no longer accepting new customers. This service is being discontinued due to market demand, shift in technology and a change in focus and investment. It is recommended that you consider alternative vendor solutions as early as possible. For our current customers with remaining subscription, we will calculate refund as of June 30, 2015 and will process the refund on August 1, 2015.
- CyberFence continues our service until July 31, 23:59PM PST, 2015.
- Please remove your CyberFence from your PC before July 31.
- To receive your refund, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com your mailing address.
- The refund will be sent out to you on the 1st week of August via USPS
We want to thank you your loyalty and support and hope you will find the right replacement solution during your time of transition.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
The CyberFence Team